- 12 ounces andouille sausage (or any type of sausage you prefer), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, quartered, (if your brussels sprouts are small, cut them in half)
- 1 medium-sized sweet potato, cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 large yellow onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Spray a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking oil.
- Add cut sausages, brussels sprouts, sweet potatoes, and onion to the sheet pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over the sausages and veggies.
- Season all over with salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, thyme, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder; mix and stir until everything is well combined.
- Bake for 15 minutes; stir.
- Continue to bake for 12 to 15 more minutes, or until veggies are tender.
- Remove from oven.
- Serve & Enjoy!
Please email me any simple and healthy recipes you would like to be featured!