From our CPS:
Hello Sacred Heart Families!
As new family enrollment approaches, we would like to request mentor/host families.
We need at least 2 families per gender, per grade to serve as potential host families. Host families with multiple kids at SHOJ may sign up to host multiple grades. The welcoming committee will take into consideration the ages of all children when making assignments.
Host family responsibilities:
- You will receive an email from the welcoming committee introducing you to your new family
- Touch base with new family via email within 2 weeks of notification
- Try to arrange a meet-up prior to SHOJ new family welcome night (park, pizza buffet, bonfire, etc.)
- Attend SHOJ CPS hosted playdates
- Attend new family welcome night at SHOJ
- Be a guide, answering questions about SHOJ (uniforms, pick-up/drop-off, etc)
With your help we hope to make new families feel as welcome and at ease as possible when they join our community. Thank you for your support of our school families.
Also, more information will be coming regarding the Daddy Daughter Dance on Feb. 3. It will be held at Kill Creek Barn - more information to come soon.
We have a lot of events coming up in this semester - Cardinal Carnival and Brown Bottle. Thanks for all your support.